Wednesday, March 29, 2006

finding a wild family...


last weekend i had to write a paper for my marriage and family class. the assignment was to write the story of your family in 5 pages. the profesor said that if we did not bleed on the paper, metaphorically speaking of course, if we did not cry or laugh or whatever in writing it, then we would fail the paper. as always, a light and easy Mars Hill assignment...haha

anyways, in my desire to be known and for others to enter my story...as i desire to enter yours also...if you would like to read it or see it, let me know and i'll email it to you. I don't know if it would be honoring to my family to just post it on here. I guess i'm not ready for that yet.

but, in writing it, as painful as it was, it has opened me into a new place in my life...a place of great pain and confusion, yet also challenge and peace. the great paradigm of repentance and redemption. anyways, if you want to read it, let me know...maybe it will inspire you to write your own...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home